Salt Lake Bible College (Video)
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN FINISHED
TESTAMENT SURVEY COURSE
1. BIBLE: You must read each book of the Bible that corresponds to each lesson in the textbook/workbook.
You must read the entire New Testament in your KJV before completing the course.
2. Follow along in the corresponding Textbook/Workbook open while viewing the video.
3. You must complete the Textbook/Workbook before submitting your Finish Sign In form for the course.
- Because of time constraints, sometimes the videos are not able to cover all of the lessons in the Textbook/Workbook. If this happens you are still required to complete the Textbook/Workbook and complete the corresponding review questions before you submit your Finish Sign In Form and take your Final Test.
4. STOP/START: You may pause the video at any point and/or rewind it if you need to do so.
5. To access the textbook/workbook, New Testament Survey by Dr. T.E. VanBuskirk, click the link in your preferred format:
New Testament Survey Pdf format larger file for better printing.
New Testament Survey Pdf format smaller file for online study and lower resolution printing.
a. You will need the textbook/workbook while you view the video lectures.
b. There are no Section Tests in this course.
c. However, you are expected to complete the Review Questions at the end of each lesson.
d. Some video lessons cover more than one book of the Bible.
6. Begin Sign In form:
NOTE: When you submit forms, if they ask if you are a Video College student, always indicate you are submitting them for the Video College.
The video lectures often encompass more than one book of the New Testament. Therefore, you will need to follow the attendance requirements for the textbook/workbook and access the videos corresponding to the textbook lessons. You can start and stop the video at any point to meet the attendance requirements for the textbook. When you restart the video for the next textbook lesson it should automatically resume at the point where you stopped.
Minimum attendance per textbook/workbook lesson- 1 week.
Minimum attendance for the entire course- 27 weeks
Now submit the Begin Sign In form.
7. To access the Finish Sign In form, which you will submit ONLY AFTER COMPLETING THE ENTIRE COURSE, click this link, Finish Sign In form.
10. Submit the Final Test Closed Book Test Contract Form and you will automatically be sent the password for the test. The link is at the end of this page by the Final Test link.
11. When you receive the Password you should then go on to access and take the Final Test.
12. Course is worth 4 credits.
13. Because this course is of extended length you do not have to complete the course before
going on to the next Level. If you finish all the short courses in First Level (A) you may go on to First Level Courses (B).
THE LECTURE AND TEXTBOOK/WORKBOOK AT THE SAME TIME
If you do not know how to do this, then click this link for an INSTRUCTION VIDEO which will show you this process.
NT Survey Video Lectures: can be accessed below.
(Be sure your Administrative/Production fee is current before you start this course.)
From this point on the course will be self-study with no video lectures.
1. Complete the workbook and all of the Review questions.
2. Complete your reading of the entire New Testament.
3. Meet the attendance requirement of 1 week per lesson and 27 weeks for the course overall.
4. After you have completed 1-3 of these instructions you may proceed to your Final Test.
Final Test is "closed book."
Please click the following form name before proceeding to the Final test to submit the "Closed Book Test Contract Form."
This form MUST be submitted before you take the test in order to retrieve the Password and for your score to be added to your file.
(Be sure your Administrative/Production fee is current before you submit this Final Test.)