Salt Lake Bible College (Video)
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED
study of the battles behind life's battles; and biblical instruction in:
1. The only sure way to victory.
2. God's promise of that victory.
3. His way to accomplish that victory.
Course earns 2 credits and is required for all students.
CHRISTIAN COUNSELING: This course counts as a Counseling course.
Student is required to read the text, Basic Training for Spiritual Warfare," by Dr. Ed. Bausell.
2. Look up and read, in the KJV, every scripture referenced in the textbook.
The textbook is divided into 12 sections and students may not complete
more than one section in any one week. Some sections may take several
weeks to complete.
3. SIGN-IN first for this course and mark the form "Begin" unless you have done so previously.
Required minimum attendance for the course overall is 16 weeks.
Minimum attendance per lesson is 1 week.
Lesson Tests are to be submitted on or after the last day of each week of study.
The week of study for the next lesson begins the day after submitting,
and passing, the test for the previous lesson.
4. Download and print the COURSE RECORD FORM.
Final test: There will be a final test at the end of the course. The Final Test will be closed book with a 30 minute time limit.
GRADING: Individual Lesson test scores plus your Final Test score, will be used to compute an average for your grade for the course.
may now proceed to the class Textbook:
Textbook in html format: Spiritual Warfare
Textbook in pdf format: Spiritual Warfare
Should you want to print the textbook/workbook and use it for study, that is quite acceptable.
Simply follow along in it while viewing the appropriate lesson video.
you would like a copy of the book in Kindle format:
Not to be used as the textbook for the course because the test links are not in it.
The book is available as a smaller download file in the following reader format.
As with most reader files, there will be some spelling and formatting mistakes due to the conversion process.
Basic Training for Spiritual Warfare (Kindle format)
You can open the Kindle file with a Free Kindle Reader if you don't already have one on your computer.
You must read the entire book "The Christian in Complete Armour" by William Gurnall before you complete this course.
You can read it in html format online at:
You can download it for home use or read it online in pdf format at:
THE LECTURE AND TEXTBOOK/WORKBOOK AT THE SAME TIME
If you do not know how to do this, then click this link for an INSTRUCTION VIDEO which will show you this process.
Spiritual Warfare Lectures: can be accessed below.
The series is currently being taught and recorded and the new lessons will be added as they are formatted for online use.
you have completed all lessons and lesson tests for the entire
Submit your Finish Sign In form to end your attendance for the
course. You will not receive your Password from this form.
Access and submit the Finish Sign In form now.
you have submitted your Finish Sign In form you may take
the Final Test.
- Once you have completed all sections of the textbook and passed all of the corresponding Lesson tests, and found the correct answers to any questions missed on any test, then you may submit a Finish Sign In form to end your attendance and then submit the Final Test Contract Form and retrieve the Password. When you receive the Password you will then take the Final Test for the course. Final Test is "closed book," which means you must take the test from memory only, and you must submit the Final Test Contract Form before taking the test. There is a 30 minute time limit on the test. You will see a time-remaining clock in the upper right hand corner of the test screen. Time doesn't start until your first question comes up on the screen.
- Once you pass the final test do not take it again.
- If you fail the final test then you need to restudy both the textbook and all of the section review tests and then retake the final test on or after the next day. Repeat this process until you pass the Final Test.
- If you miss any questions on the Final Test, even though you received a passing grade, then you need to review the textbook and all of the section tests and find the correct answers to the questions you missed.
Final test is "closed book;" i.e., you may not use your textbook, workbook, or other study materials. Nor can you have anyone help you with the test. It must be taken strictly from memory.