Salt Lake Bible College (Video)
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN FINISHED
If you are taking this course for credit, be sure your Administrative/Production fee is paid
before you begin this course and that it is up to date by the time you finish this course.
1. BIBLE: You must read every scripture referenced in this course video and in any required Textbook or Workbook.
2. Access and submit the BEGIN SIGN IN form
NOTE: When you submit forms always indicate you are submitting them for the Video College.
Attendance Requirement figures for your form:
Minimum LESSON attendance requirement- one workbook lesson per week.
Minimum COURSE attendance requirement- 7 weeks.
3. Access the Textbook/Workbook, Salvation by Dr. T.E. VanBuskirk
- You will need the textbook/workbook while you view the video lecture. Print the workbook and fill in the blanks while watching the lecture. If you do not want to print the workbook, write the answers on a separate sheet of paper or write them into a wordprocessor page and keep them on your computer.
- Because of time constraints, sometimes the videos are not able to cover all of the lessons in the Textbook/Workbook. If this happens you are still required to complete the Textbook/Workbook and complete the corresponding Lesson Tests, if any, before you submit your Finish Sign In Form and take your Final Test.
- Also, there are times when the videos cover more or less than one lesson. Therefore, follow along in the textbook/workbook and mark the page where the video ended and pick up with the next video.
4. TESTING: Whenever you finish a Lesson in the Textbook/Workbook, stop and take the corresponding test.
DO NOT take more than one test per week.
5. Video Lectures:
- Access the Video Lectures from the links below.
- STOP/START: You may pause the video at any point and/or rewind it if you need to do so.
6. Course Record form: If you have not already done so from a link earlier in these instructions, print a Course Record Form on which to keep all pertinent information for this course. You will need this information for other forms which you will fill out later in this course. You only need to print one copy of the form for each course. On it you will record all information for each course.
7. Transcript and Grades Form: Students are required to report their grades for verification to the Administrative Office every 6 months. This is accomplished by means of the TRANSCRIPT & GRADES FORM. To access that form, click that link. Your computer will ask you to specify where the form download is to be saved. Specify somewhere you will be able to easily find it and use a name for the file that is easy for you to remember. A suggestion is "TRANSCRIPT AND GRADES FORM for [put your name here]".
To access an instruction video explaining use of the form, click HERE and scroll down to the video entitled How to Use the Transcript and Grades Template. Update that form every time you start a course and every time you pass a
The Salvation course is worth one (1) credit.
9. ADDITIONAL READING:
- Students are required to read the following book before taking the Final Test for this course.
It is offered in two formats- choose whichever you are able to open on your computer.
You may also print out the textbook for your own use or to give away to others.
You may also order hard-copies of this book and others by the author at www.JamesWilkins.org.
What's Behind Your Light Kindle format.
(If you do not have a Kindle reader on your computer you can download one for free off the Internet.)
What's Behind Your Light in pdf format.
accessing the textbook/workbook, print it or view it on the monitor. If you
don't know how to view the workbook and the video side by side, an
is available to show you this process.
2. However, should you want to print the textbook/workbook and use it for study, that is quite acceptable. Simply follow along in it while viewing the appropriate lesson video.
Course Videos can be accessed below.
(Be sure your Administrative/Production fee is current before you start this course.)
TEST and Finish Sign In form
- After completing the last section and passing the test for that section, then you will need to go to the FINISH SIGN IN page and submit the "Finish Sign In" form. You are not eligible to take the Final Test in this course until you have met the minimum attendance requirement of 7 weeks and have your Administrative/Production fee paid up current. Your attendance is computed starting with the date that you submitted your original Begin Sign In form and ending with the date that you submit your Finish Sign In form.
- Once you have completed all sections of the textbook and passed all of the corresponding tests, and found the correct answers to any questions missed on any test, then you may Retrieve the Password and, upon receiving the Password, take the Final Test for the course on or after the day following your submission of your Finish Sign In form.
- Once you pass the final test do not take it again.
- If you fail the final test then you need to restudy both the textbook and all of the section tests and/or review the videos and then retake the final test. Repeat this process until you pass the Final Test; but, you may not take the Final Test, or any other test, more than once on any one day.
Once you have passed the Final Test, please do not take it again. Additional submissions will be discarded.
If you miss any questions on the Final Test, even though you may have passed it, then you need to review the textbook and all of the section tests and find the correct answers to the questions you missed. This is a requirement.
You will now retrieve the Password to gain access to the Final Test.
You cannot access the Final Test without the password.
to MOODLE STUDENTS:
If you are registered with the SLBC Moodle site,
DO NOT take the Final Test through the link below.
Return to the Moodle site to take ALL of your tests
in ALL of your courses. There can be
NO EXCEPTIONS to this.
If you are NOT a moodle student,
please Retrieve your Password
through the link below.
on words or picture)
You must have this password to gain access to the Final Test.
WARNING for MOODLE STUDENTS:
If you are a Moodle student, please DO NOT
take your Final Test through the link below.
Return to the Moodle site to take the
Final Test for this course and
for all other courses.
If you are NOT a moodle student,
please take your Final Test
through the link below.
Final test is "open book" i.e., you may freely use
all of your study materials while taking the test.
FOR FAILED TEST:
If you fail the test, then restudy the section, find
the correct answers to all of the questions
you missed, and then take the test
again on or after tomorrow.
You may NOT retake a failed test on the
same day that you failed it in any
of our courses. There is always
a one day wait required for
restudy of the material