Salt Lake Bible College (Video)
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED
the book of
In this class we will examine the letter's origins, author, purpose, and a verse by verse study of its contents.
SIGN-IN first for this course and mark the form "Begin" unless you have done so previously. You do not sign in when you finish each lesson. You only do so and mark the form "Finish"
when you have completed the entire course and you are ready for the Final Test.
Download and print the COURSE RECORD FORM. On it you will keep a record of your sign in "Begin" date because you will be required to enter it on the Sign In "Finish" form that you will submit at the
end of the entire course. You will also keep other pertinent information on that form such as date and score for each test so that you will be able to keep track of your progress through the course.
Textbook is divided into
six sections. Not more than one section may be completed
each week. Some sections may take two weeks to complete. At the end of each section you
will stop and take the Section Test that corresponds with the section
you just finished studying. Tests are to be taken on or after the last day of
the week of study. You may not go on to study the next section
until you have passed the current section test and found all of the answers in
the textbook to any questions missed on the current test.
All section tests are “open book,” which means you may use your textbook while taking the tests.
The week of study for the next section begins the day after you pass the previous section's test.
Minimum attendance for the entire course is 7 weeks.
Minimum attendance for each lesson in the course is 1 week.
is worth 1 credit.
TESTING Make sure you read
have not already done so.
ATTENTION: If you fail a test, you MAY NOT attempt that test again on the same day. You must restudy the textbook/workbook and find all of the correct answers to the questions missed and then retake the test no sooner than the next day.
is "closed book."
- Once you have completed all sections of the textbook and passed all of the corresponding tests, and found the correct answers to any questions missed on any test, then you may submit the Closed Book Test Contract Form to retrieve the Password and, upon receiving the Password, take the Final Test for the course.
- Final Test is "closed book" and you must submit the Closed Book Test Contract Form before taking the test.
- There is a 20 minute time limit on the Final Test. You will see a time remaining clock in the upper right hand corner of the test screen. Time does not start until your first question comes on the screen.
Video Lectures can be accessed
1. Watch the Video Lectures while going through the workbook.
2. Video Lectures are not numbered according to the workbook lessons.
3. Therefore, watch the video portions that correspond with each workbook lesson.
4. When you come to a Section Test in the workbook, stop the video and take the test.
- Be sure to meet the attendance requirement for each workbook lesson.
5. When you start the next lesson in the workbook, resume the video for that lesson.
Required Workbook: First John by Dr. T.E. VanBuskirk.
If you do not know how to view the Lecture and the Workbook side by side, an INSTRUCTION VIDEO is available to show you this process.
you have completed all lessons and tests for the entire
Submit your Finish Sign In form to end your attendance for the
course. You will not receive your Password from this form.
Access and submit the Finish Sign In form from the link in the textbook.
you have submitted your Finish Sign In form you may take
the Final Test.
Final Test is "closed book" and you must submit the Closed Book
Test Contract Form from the textbook before taking the test.
There is a 20 minute time limit on the Final Test.
You will see a time remaining clock in the upper right hand corner of the test screen.
Time does not start until your first question comes on the screen.
link is in the textbook