Salt Lake Bible College (Video)
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN FINISHED
PERSONAL GROWTH SEMINAR
1. BIBLE: You must read every scripture referenced in this course video and in any required Textbook or Workbook. (KJV only is allowed.)
2. Keep the corresponding Textbook/Workbook open for use while viewing the video.
3. You must complete the Textbook/Workbook before submitting your Finish Sign In form for the course.
(Because of time constraints, sometimes the videos are not able to cover all of the lessons in the Textbook/Workbook. If this happens you are still required to complete the Textbook/Workbook and complete the corresponding Lesson Tests, if any, before you submit your Finish Sign In Form.)
4. STOP/START: You may pause the video at any point and/or rewind it if you need to do so.
5. Review and submit the Testing Instructions Agreement form if you have not already done so. (Only 1 is required.)
6. Submit the Begin Sign In form.
Minimum attendance per lesson- 1 week.
Minimum attendance for the entire course- 8 weeks.
Course is worth 1 credit.
(The 1 extra week is for you to review before taking the Final Test.)
7. If you are taking courses for credit, please be sure your Administrative/Production fee is paid up to date when you begin this course and that it is up to date at the time you finish this course.
Perfecting the Saints
Be sure to complete the questions at the end of each section.
NOTE: The Video Lecture begins on p. 25. Please read the preliminary material up to that page before commencing your study along with the Video Lecture.
If you would like a hard copy of the Textbook, you can order it from Dr. Wilkins. Goto http://www.jameswilkins.org/ and scroll down to "Perfecting the Saints."
THE LECTURE AND TEXTBOOK/WORKBOOK AT THE SAME TIME
If you do not know how to do this, then click this link for an INSTRUCTION VIDEO which will show you this process.
Personal Growth Seminar (Dr. Wilkins) can be accessed below.
TEST and Finish Sign In form
- After completing the last section and passing the test for that section, then you will need to go to the Finish SIGN IN page and submit the "Finish Sign In" form. You are not eligible to take the Final Test in this course until you have met the minimum attendance requirement of 7 weeks and have your Administrative/Production fee paid up current. Your attendance is computed starting with the date that you submitted your original Begin Sign In form and ending with the date that you submit your Finish Sign In form.
- Once you have completed all sections of the textbook and passed all of the corresponding tests, and found the correct answers to any questions missed on any test, then you may Retrieve the Password and, upon receiving the Password, take the Final Test for the course on or after the day following your submission of your Finish Sign In form.
- Once you pass the final test do not take it again.
- If you fail the final test then you need to restudy both the textbook and all of the section tests and/or review the videos and then retake the final test. Repeat this process until you pass the Final Test; but, you may not take the Final Test, or any other test, more than once on any one day.
Once you have passed the Final Test, please do not take it again. Additional submissions will be discarded.
If you miss any questions on the Final Test, even though you may have passed it, then you need to review the textbook and all of the section tests and find the correct answers to the questions you missed. This is a requirement.
You will now
retrieve the Password to gain access to the Final Test.
You cannot access the Final Test without the password.
to MOODLE STUDENTS:
If you are registered with the SLBC Moodle site,
DO NOT take the Final Test through the link below.
Return to the Moodle site to take ALL of your tests
in ALL of your courses. There can be
NO EXCEPTIONS to this.
If you are NOT a moodle student,
please Retrieve your Password
through the link below.
on words or picture)
You must have this password to gain access to the Final Test.
Final test is "open book" i.e., you may freely use
all of your study materials while taking the test.
FOR FAILED TEST:
If you fail the test, then restudy the section, find
the correct answers to all of the questions
you missed, and then take the test
again on or after tomorrow.
You may NOT retake a failed test on the
same day that you failed it in any
of our courses. There is always
a one day wait required for
restudy of the material